ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Friday, November 9, 2012

December 25th Wreath Card-Video



Hello blogger buddies.

This card has several layers, and a simple wreath cut from the December 25th Christmas Cartridge. This video has several bloopers. The blooper where the entire tip of my glue bottle comes off keeps cracking me up.   You know how I love foam tape.  Well I felt like the tape was going to swallow me up.  It was sticking to everything.  I think I need to learn how to edit. LOL Enjoy the video.
Lorraine

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the layout and colours and thanks for the video. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lorraine - another great video - isn't it frustrating when you forget what your doing, I have done that so many times:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! You always come up with such pretty cards. Thanks for the video. It's refreshing to see that I'm not the only one who has mishaps when trying to craft. I'm glad you kept at it because the end result was well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card... and I loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and the video was so informative. I love getting Christmas card ideas!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card Lorraine. Its fun to see how the end result comes out even when making mistakes along the way. We learn by our mistakes.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cards are so beautiful. I enjoyed the video including your "fix it on the fly" elements, which make it even more real and personal. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Your videos are sooooooooooo inspiring! I LOVE watching you put things together! THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete