ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Got White Cardstock?





Hello Blogger Buddies!!  If you just can't find the right colored cardstock for your next card, why not do an all white card like I have.  I found that you can really get creative with different boarders, and embossing.  I used a Martha Stewart boarder punch along with a set of Spellbinder dies.  I also embossed one of the layers with the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder, and added a small white doily that I cut in half, and added to the left sides of the top layer.  I added a white bow and to finish off the card, I added some of my pearl flowers, and one of my home made stick pins.  I added a sentiment that I stamped in black ink, which the center of the pearl beads have a silver center that match the butterfly on the pin.  Thank you all soooo much for supporting me with your visits and comments.
Lorraine   

12 comments:

  1. Lorraine - this is absolutely beautiful. I love all the different elements and you've been making your pins again. Awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning...gorgeous amazing card!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Lorraine. Pls do a video on making your bead flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine this card is so pretty. I also commented on it on the Cricut site. I like the flowers & stick pins too, it looks really nice.

    TFS
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and what a great idea. Of course my card in white will never be a nice as you have done but love the idea.
    Love your blog.

    Kathy
    Bethlehem, PA

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome card, I think this turned out so nice just another one of your magnificent cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lorraine!! I love black and white together. Your card is so elegant!! Have a super day!! Gloria

    Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card! With a different sentiment, I can see this being a wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I will have have to try this. thanks Lorraine for sharing. So cool in this aweful heat that most of us are enduring.


    http://vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lorraine this is such a beautiful creation. You really made white on white cardstock look elegant and lovely. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete