ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Trip to Washington DC-Cherry Blossoms


I live close enough to Washington DC, so I made the trip last weekend.  Plus I had to visit my dear Daughter.   She took me all over, and we had such a beautiful day.  The cherry blossoms are blooming very early this year, so the crowds were very little.  It was so wonderful to just take our time, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.  My feet were killing me at the end of the day.  There is no such thing as cars or taxis in my daughter's vocabulary. LOL  I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Lorraine







4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures. It looks like you and your daughter made the most of your day.

    Pam at
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Washington D.C. is so pretty this time of year. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorraine, I used to live up that way!! Aren't they just gawjuss!! It's a great thing to see! I'm glad you had fun!

    PinkE
    simplypinke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the blossoms were just gorgeous in DC this year and very, very early! So glad that you got to enjoy this beautiful site!! We have had such beautiful weather this year!!

    ReplyDelete