ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

An inexpensive way to store your stickles



Hello all,  I still have not gotten my mojo back, but today I used the last few eggs in my Styrofoam egg carton.  So I decided to recycle the box by flipping it over, and with my exacto knife I cut some holes large enough so that my stickle bottles would fit snug.  If you cut the hole just right the bottles will not fall out.  When you open the box the bottles will not shift on you, and the inside can be used for additional storage.  I have added some glitter beads to the inside of mine.  Now the bottles will be primed and ready to go for my glitter projects.
Lorraine

8 comments:

  1. Very Cool!! Thanks for sharing!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a creative idea, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to seeing your great creations, I am now a follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that idea! It's great! Just wish I had thought of that.

    scrapbooknut67114 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine, this is brillant! I have a few...and did not know how to store them....I had just been sitting them in a container. I had to squeeze everytime I wanted to use them. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lorraine
    Thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  6. THanks for sharing! Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea. I am featuring your tip on the Fantabulous Cricut blog for the Quick Tip Tuesday post next week, come check it out at http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete