ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Shape Card using Wild Card and Bloom Cricut Cartridges


Hello Scrappers,

I decided to make a shape card using two older cricut cartridges. The doily card is from the Wild Card Cartridge, and the Birdcage is from the Bloom Lite Cartridge. Below are the sizes of all the cuts.

  • Doily-cut at 5” with liner for the inside
  • Cut a second liner at 5-1/2” for the front circle. Run the large circle through your cuttlebug. I used the Swiss dots folder.
  • Birdcage-cut at 3-1/4” I cut the image 4 time to make it look like chipboard.
  • Bird-cut at 2-1/2”
  • I tied two pieces of ribbon together to make the bow. I used a ¾” satin ribbon and layered lace beaded ribbon on top.
Feel free to use the colors I selected. Or feel free to use your favorite colors.
Lorraine













3 comments:

  1. Love your card.I also want to thank you for all the tutorials. I have learned sooooo much from you :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine,
    This card is stunning! I love the colors
    Hope you have a great Easter
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete