ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How To Store Your Paper The Cheap Way



This is what I put together for my 12x12" sheets of cardstock. I got the shelves at Target, but I cannot remember if I got one or two boxes of shelves. Anyway I know I paid $20.00 for the shelves. I put the shelves together with zip ties. This way you can space the shelves according to how wide you want them. I first made a square minus the front, and then added my inner shelves. You can use as many zip ties, as you need in order to make them sturdy. After you get your first cube completed, them you can build on that. For the second unit you will not need a bottom, because you will already have it from the first cube. If you need further explanation just pm me. Hope this makes sense.


Lorraine

The first picture is of the completed shelf unit. The second is what the individual shelves look like. Sorry for the dark pictures. It is raining like nuts here.

3 comments:

  1. So clever!
    http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing that info, I am always looking for the most frugal LOL way to do crafting. I know I can not afford those paper holders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is how i store my paper too! I got mine from a second hand store! i found a you tube video of yours and came over to your blog to follow you and realized i already do!! you make really amazing cards!! i have got alot of inspiration from you and hope you don't mind if i use some of your ideas on my blog i will put a link back to your post (don't worry i won't use the same cuts but just the basic idea) example the faux window, Take Care
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM
    sierrababy08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete