ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Create A Critter Whale Card

This card is so cute.  It will be perfect for a child's birthday or just to say hello.  I have had this water paper for so long, and then when I saw how cute these whales were,  I knew  that old paper would perfect for this card.  This cut can be found on page 41 of the Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge.  Be sure to visit Stacy from
http://lovethatbug.blogspot.com/
and watch her video.  Thank you Stacy!
Lorraine

3 comments:

  1. Awww, so cute!! I love this cart, and you are doing a great job playing along with Stacy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine,
    Super cute! I love the water paper. You are right, this is a great card for a lil one.
    Thanks for playing along
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!
    I M so glad Stacy is doing this I been waniong to do this ever sence I got this cart..

    ReplyDelete