ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Greeting Card Planner

I seem to just barely get my cards in the mail in time for birthdays, and special occasions.  So I decided to try and get organized, and prepare in advance.  This year I may still be a little behind, but this project can be used year after year.  I have created a pocket for each month  to hold the cards that I need to send. I will be able to list the person's name, and date of the occasion on the cover of each month.  If I can really get ahead, I can complete my cards that need to go out that month at the beginning of the month.  My goal is to be at least one month ahead.  I plan on using my cricut to decorate the front of the binder, and continue to add to it.  As soon as I get the front of the binder blinged up, I will post a picture.  Enjoy the video, and thanks for visiting.  Lorraine

9 comments:

  1. Lorraine,
    This is such a good idea. I love the pockets and the addition "just in case" one in the back. The punches really add a lot to it.
    I am definately going to try this one out.
    Thanks so much for explaining everything so well
    Hugs
    stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful planner. I have been wanting to make one for awhile and this is perfect. Thank you so much for the inspiration.
    Kerry

    http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been planning on making a notebook like this for a while, just couldn't decide exactly how I wanted to do it, I really like your pocket pages. I think now I will be trying your idea and making a couple of them, one for me and one for a friend of mine whos birthday is coming up.
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just another awesome idea Lorraine. Your such a creative lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cool!!! thanks for sharing your talent with us so not talent ones. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made one similar and added an address book in the back to list all the need addresses so I didn't have to go anywhere else to get the info.

    Hugs--
    Storylady
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have great ideas and such creative cards. I just love your blog.
    Hugs, Debi
    ps...I don't always leave comments but I always check out what your doing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ideal it work for so many things,Love all your cards i am new to the cricut world. I have had it for years just didnt really know what to do with it till i found your web suite. Thank You

    ReplyDelete