ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Two cards using Jolly Holiday lite cartridge

 I finally got a few hours last night to make some cards. I used the Jolly Holiday lite to make the tree card and the elf card. The elf was cut at 3-1/4" and was a little difficult to put together there are a few tiny pieces. Next time I will cut the elf (lol) a little larger. That sounds funny a large elf. The tree on the other hand was very simple and was cut at 4". This would be great to use for mass produced cards or for embellishments. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your support.

Lorraine 

5 comments:

  1. Lorraine,
    They are both really cute. I love the lil elf, but I really like how you did the tree.
    Great job
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elf is very cute! I just got this cartridge. I can't wait to make fun projects with it. Happy crafting!

    Shawnee
    http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these so much! I can't wait to have time to play with this one. Please come get the award I ahve for you on my blog!

    http://kreations-by-kim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your cards...the window for your tree card is a great idea and that elf is just the cutest! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so cute! Anyone would be happy to receive one of these! If you are interested in selling your Jolly Holidays Cricut cartridge, let me know! mrsme6th@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete