ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Friday, November 12, 2010

Shadow Box Cards

Hello Scrappers!  Thank you for participating in my book video series.  I also would like to thank all of my new followers for signing up on my blog.  I would like to personally thank each and everyone of you when you sign up, but I don't know how to view the new followers other than seeing your picture under "followers".  I do try and go through the list to see if I can spot the newbies.  If anyone has a tip for me on how I can find when someone joins, please let me know.  Thank you to all of my loyal members who have been so supportive throughout the year.
  So let's get crafting.   I have a fall card to share with you today.  I know Thanksgiving is just around the corner, so I have made this shadow box card with a fall scene.  I added fall leaves, and a sentiment that I printed on my computer to the outer portion of the card.  What you will need for this card is two 4-1/4x 5-1/2" pieces of card stock.  Score at 1/2",1",4-1/2", & 5".  You will also have to cut a center opening on only one of the pieces.  I used my nestabilities in different shapes to cut the openings.  Line up the two pieces and glue at the 1/2" section on both ends of the card.  Fold the second score line so that the front of the card pops out and the back sections pops in the opposite directions.  I lined the inside with card stock, and added a stamped image to the inside of the card that I colored with my copics.  This card will fit nicely into an A2 size envelope.  I am working on Christmas cards, so I hope to be posting more projects soon.  Thanks, Lorraine   

5 comments:

  1. pretty card !!
    have a nice weekend,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Always love coming to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine, those are so pretty. As usual another awesome job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine,
    What a pretty card! Thanks so much for all your great cards & projects. Much appreciated
    Hope ya have a great weekend!
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lorraine! That box/card is beeeutiful! Hey, I don't use blogspot...but when someone 'follows' me it shows up under my comments section of my blog 'overview' page...and there is probably a way to contact from there (not sure since i only have 4!!!) i'm sure everyone appreciates that you posted an acknowledgment and doesn't expect you to personally say so anyway, we just appreciate YOU!!

    ReplyDelete