ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ribbon Wreath Christmas Card

Hello Scrappers!  I wanted to post this card for those of you that might want a Christmas card project to work on over the Thanksgiving holiday.  I used KT's ribbon wreath design that I used on my Memory Book cover.http://www.youtube.com/user/kthomdesigns  I cut the window frame from the Christmas Noel Solutions cartridge at 5".  For the easel card cut an 8-1/2" x 11" piece of card stock in half.  You will have two 4-1/4"x 11" pieces.  Fold the card in half and fold the front in half again(scoring will be at 5-1/4, and 8-1/4"  for a better description).  Cover your front panel, and the base of the card with your choice of Holiday paper.  I added foam tape to the back of the window frame.  I attached the ribbon wreath with pop dots, and added a red bow.  I then stamped a sentiment on a rectangle piece of card stock, and added two layers of foam tape to the back of the card sentiment.  This will allow your card to sit up when you display it.  One more note, I did make the wreath smaller than the original.  This one needs to be a little smaller in order to fit the window.  Thanks everyone for all of your support!  Lorraine

4 comments:

  1. Lorraine ... this is FABULOUS ... thanx so much for the directions!

    Hugz,
    ♥Carol♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lorraine! Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. Thanks for sharing your project with us.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...all of your cards are just Adorable!! You have been busy. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete