ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Merry Christmas Wreath Card

Hello Scrappers!!  Last year the Martha Stewart branch punch was the rave.  I still love using it so I made this by punching three different shades of Green.  I also cut a wreath frame out of card stock to attach the branches to.  I added foam tape to the back of the frame to add dimension.  This is a 4-1/4x5-1/2" card base with a green, red, and white mat.  The white mat I embossed with the snow flake Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I added a red bow, and for the sentiment I added three layers of the same colors of card stock.  I stamped Merry Christmas, and added one layer of foam tape to the back.  For the bow, I used my Bow Easy.  This is a great tool when you have to make several bows in various sizes.  I have a picture of the Bow Easy under the tool section on my side bar.  I will have a booth at a craft fair in December, and this is one of the cards that I will be selling.  Fingers crossed!  Lorraine

8 comments:

  1. wow, what a job !!! very pretty ! looks real !! greetings and good luck,
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Martina. Actually the wreath is put together very quickly. I just punch a bunch of branches and put the wreath together while I'm watching tv. I made 10 in one short evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that punch! This is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful and elegant. I'll have to check out the MS branch punch...I haven't seen it before. TFS.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Lorraine, I thought the wreath was real! It is so life like. The card is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorraine,
    I am in love with card, and wow that wreath is so real looking.
    Absolutely fantastic!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorraine,
    I LOVE this card, I"ll would buy one from you. You will do well at the craft show.
    Don't you just love the Bow Easy, they should call it the So Easy, Bow Easy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lorraine - I love this card! What a brilliant idea :) Instead of a wreath, I tried it as a tree, but tomorrow I plan to try a wreath also. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete