ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Monday, November 1, 2010

Holiday Memory Book VIDEO # 5

Hello Scrappers!  One this video we will be adding our ribbon to secure our book. I have also added the decorative card stock to the inside of the book. I learned how to make a ribbon wreath from a fellow blogger and have added a link to her youtube channel on how to make this beautiful wreath. Thank you to KT for allowing me to use her design. Here is the link to her how to video.  http://www.youtube.com/user/kthomdesigns
If you have any suggestions or ideas on how to improve the memory book design, please send me a message. Thanks for watching!  LorraineB

5 comments:

  1. Lorraine,
    I love the book. I was LOL'ing with the ribbon. It seems the first bow always turns out great, but second one gives us all a headache :)
    Can't wait for your next video.
    I love all the colors you did for the book, and the green adds so much pop to it.
    Thanks so much for the videos, inspiration and the ideas.
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This memory book is an absolutely great idea for a holiday gift! I'm loving the ribbon wreath, too. Thanks for the link on how to make one...it is stunning. Looking forward to the next video on the embellishments. Thanks for all your hard work.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your videos and your blog! I just did a link to your Thanksgiving card as part of my Fab Five Friday post. It was sooo cute.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the next installment!! The paper you are using is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift idea, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete