ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gift Card Holder With Built In Easel

I hope you don't mind that I am posting one of my last years projects. I am still at my daughter's home for the Thanksgiving holiday. I wanted to post a Christmas project so here is an encore.



Hello Scrappers! I am so excited about today's project! When I receive a gift card for the holidays, I have a hard time displaying it. I have come up with a grand solution so that you can display it with all of your other cards! I have made a built in easel for the gift card.




Cut card stock at 4-1/4"x 10-1/2". Score at 3-3/4, 7-1/2", 8-3/4", and at 10". The 8-3/4" score line will be a mountain fold. The rest are valley folds.

Add adhesive to the outside of the last flap. Which is the smallest fold. Take the first long flap and line up to the bottom flap that you just added adhesive. Your easel is now complete.


I added patterned card stock to the front of the easel and then adhered my gift card holder to it. The gift card holder is on the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge page 46. I cut it at 3-3/4".

5 comments:

  1. Lorraine,
    I love this! This is such a great idea, thanks so much for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a business card hold is a must have if you want to keep your cards neat and clean.So cards holder is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green one business card holder (joy)Looking fabulous i like it...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Business Cards

    ReplyDelete