ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Easel For Your Homemade Cards!

Hello Scrappers!  Today's project is so neat. I have been looking for an inexpensive way to display my cards at a craft fair. I looked for store easels and wow, I would have to spend my profits to accommodate all of my cards. This easel is made out of a gold colored paper clip, that came in a box of 100 from Staples for $4.00.  The clip measures just under two inches.  The clips in the pictures have been bent to form an easel, so that it will support your card. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a super day!

Lorraine



Steps 1,2, and clip 3 is bent with pliers on the end.

This is the next two steps

This is what the easel will look like from the back

Easel view from the front

14 comments:

  1. WOW! Genius! Thanks for sharing!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever!! Thanks for sharing this great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great idea! Thanks for sharing all your clever and creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a great idea Lorraine, I love it! Isn't it amazing what we can come up with with a simple paperclip! When I lived in Vegas and our first year in out new house I wanted to hang up Xmas lights and didn't want to nail into the stucco (yes Everything out there was stucco, lol) so I bought a bunch of paper clips and opened them up on one side and slid the cord onto it and then hung the open end on the channel for the tiles on the roof overhang! I guess it was a good idea because when we would walk around the neighborhood to look at the lights some of the other neighbors had did the same thing, lol! And yea some had just resorted to nails. Thanks for sharing and hope you made a killing at the faire.
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorraine,
    I love this. Can I borrow your brain (just for a little bit) LOL
    I love all the clever ideas you share
    Thanks so much
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea! Thanks so much for sharing your ideas with us!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this super idea. With all of the colors they have for paper clips you could even choose a color to accent your card. Even if it wouldn't be that noticable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant!! You are genius!!! I'm going buy some paper clips tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that idea! I can't wait to browse through the rest of your blog!

    LissaMarie
    www.somanycrafts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever! I just ordered a little easel YESTERDAY! *LOL* Luckily I only needed 1 - so I'm only out 2 bucks - but I will keep this idea in mind for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a clever idea !! I have been looking for a way to display my cards to take pictures of them and I think this will do the trick. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Easy and wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete