ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Alternative Branch Punch

Hello Scrappers!!  I hope that I'm not driving this project into the ground.  Some have had trouble finding the Martha Stewart branch punch.  So I found another style punch also by Martha Stewart.  It is found in the everyday punch section at Michael's by Martha.  The name of the punch is frond, and I was able to use a 50% coupon.  The price is $9.99 before coupon.  Here is my standard wreath card with the new punch and what it looks like.  Thanks Lorraine                                                                             
                                                          

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!! Your wreath is beautiful. TFS!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, too!! It reminds me of magnolia leaves. My mom use to spray paint magnolia leaves gold and made a wreath for the front door...it was beautiful. I'll be "scraplifting" this one for sure, if you don't mind. Thanks, Lorraine, and have a blessed Thanksgiving.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine, this is a beautiful card! I hope it is okay with you that I scraplift this! Lovely!!!!!!!!!
    [assionatelypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wende, feel free to make any of my projects. I would love to see what your card looks like when you complete it. Thank your for visiting.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice alternative wreath!

    PJ(Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely wreath card! I can see another trip to Michael's in my future for another punch :)

    ReplyDelete