ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Friday, October 22, 2010

Holiday Memory Book Series #2

Hello Scrappers!  This is video #2 with the next steps to the memory book.  I must first apologize because I have listed the wrong amount of designer paper.  I originally listed 3-12x12" cardstock, which we actually need 6-12x12" cardstock.  I am so sorry if I have inconvenienced anyone.  This head cold has made me loopy.  LOL  So lets get started on the next step!
LorraineB

5 comments:

  1. What a great project and fantastic instructions! Can't wait for the rest of it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing us how to make that book. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine, Your directions are so easy to follow. Thanks for sharing. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine, thanks for showing us "how to" with your very informative video. I plan on making some of these for my girlfriends for Christmas.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great so far! Can't wait for number 3 video!!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete