ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hello everyone!!

Hello Scrappers!!!
I wanted to let everyone know that I have not posted anything new since the blog hop because I am in Connecticut for my cousins wedding.  My uncle is still living in the stone age.  He has no Internet.LOL  This morning I got away to Starbucks to check my email and to leave a quick message for you.  I hope to be back on Monday the 10th and dive into some great projects for you.
Thanks to all for your comments for the blog hop, and for all my new and continued followers of my blog!!!  You keep me inspired to continue to make and share projects with everyone.
Thanks again,
Lorraine

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time! I'll look forward to your posts when you get back. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine,
    Glad to hear all is good. Have a great time :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine...I was clueless that there were places in this world without internet....hope you're enjoying yourself. sure do miss you though

    ReplyDelete