ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Card with Matching Envelope-Wild Card Cartridge

Hello Scrappers!  I was flipping through some of my older cartridges, and found a fall card on the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge.  I used some fall colored card stock, and it all came together very quickly.  I hope I have inspired you to dust those older cartridges off, and make some cards!  Thanks for watching and enjoy the video.  Lorraine





2 comments:

  1. Lorraine, I love this!!! Your projects and videos are always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia, I still loved this video - I'm sure I can use this card some other way (many other ways in fact!!) so TFS - your videos have taught me so much.

    ReplyDelete