ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Card using My Cuttlebug

Hello Scrappers!
This card is made using the $2.00 cuttlebug die and embossing folder I purchased from BL.  I think I have around 25 different ones, and thought it was time to start using them.  The name of this set is Halloween.  I love the little owl in the tree and the scarry bats.  I used foam tape to pop the bats and the clouds for some deminsion.  Thanks for visiting!
Lorraine

2 comments:

  1. Lorraine, Your card is adorable! I love the little owl. I have a little giveaway going on at my blog if you'd like to enter. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine,
    I love the card. It has so dimension to it.
    Thanks for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete